pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

unfortunately

I have never thought that I can be obsessed with smb unreal. All my past "flames" were always within reach. They could be in the nearest towns to mine, but it's better than to be on the other continent. So, of course I constantly admire different persons such as Ian Somerhalder or Johnny Depp, but I've never gone mad till I passing out because of them. That's why now it's strange a bit to have "fanaticism". 

Nick Jonas really touched my nerve. The only one question occurs to me is "How have I lived all this time without him?". He is adorable! He is kind, witty, gorgeous...Nick is even shy at least that makes him more awesome! The most disappointing thing which hurts me so much is that I will never meet him in person, will never get to know who he is. I don't care about Nick's fame, it's more important what is there inside. For sure his creative work, all he does makes me admire. His music inspires lots of people to do smth which they would have never implemented during their lives. Nick makes them believe that all their dreams will come true one day! He is a changer of the world and it's really cool that such people as Nick exist.

But...I wish my dream about our meet would ever come true...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment